Be Still...

Sometimes life throws curveballs. Sometimes, fastballs. Other times, sour lemons. I'll get to the point of this later.

So we've had our election and while half of America is happy, the other half...not so much. I fall into the latter group. I fear for what will happen to this country under the Biden administration. He doesn't want to protect this country. His record, or lack thereof, proves it. Harris doesn't even like this country. Or Biden for that matter.
My prediction is Congress will invoke the 25th Amendment as soon as they can after inauguration so they can install Harris as president. That would be the worse thing possible. Yes, even worse than Biden. Her record as a prosecutor in California is horrendous and as a senator is subpar. She would rather see people locked up for petty mischief than a productive part of society. And let's not get started on her sleeping her way to the top.

While there are many claiming fraud in this election, and there very well could have been, it's time to just accept the fate that is the unfortunate results. Biden will be inaugurated on January 20, 2021. All of his and his son's crimes will be swept under the rug, just like Clinton and Obama's have been and will be again. The "mob" will go after Trump once again despite the fact he's already been trued and found not guilty. And, oh yeah, the "squad" are still in place and growing in numbers (they need to go; they are just complete morons).
Returning to my original thought. I still believe in love. I hope to one day find love again, the one I will spend the rest of my life with. I pray for him every night. I know God hears my prayers. I know He will answer in His timing. I just have to learn to be still and wait on Him. I can't help but feel, time and again, that he got away. Or that we've met and he doesn't know it yet, but I do. Or he doesn't know I exist despite having met. I don't know. I just know I'm ready...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway