Vacation Minded

In about 20 days I will be leaving on my first real vacation since 2016. I am going to visit my mom for her 70th birthday and I am getting more excited to go. I have so many things I want to do on this road trip but I know I won't be able to do everything, lol. As the saying goes "so much to do, so little time." One thing I am doing is taking her to The Cheesecake Factory. The closest one to her is about an hour away so I figured we could make a day of it and visit some historical sites while there. 

The interesting thing about this trip is when I return I'll be home about 2 weeks then on the road again for work. Not too far away though. We have our annual conference in mid-October. This time the entire state is coming together in one location. That should be really fun! Meeting colleagues from other regions we normally don't interact with. 

I am also hoping to make a trip west late this year. We'll see. A few things have to be worked out first. If (when) I make this trip, all I can say is it is long overdue. 

Well, all of these trips are long overdue, lol! 

I am so happy this world is opening up a little bit. I am glad to be getting away for a couple of weeks this fall. I am happy to be getting in touch with old friends. Despite the anger I have been feeling this past week, I have things to look forward to in the coming weeks and that just makes me happy.

Oh, and here is a pineapple grown over the past couple of years. Hopefully it's as good as the last one!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway