Crazy Challenge updates

I have been busily working on some of the pieces this past week. My schedule at work has changed, so I may have more free time to stitch during the summer. This is the time of year when things really die down at the shop ~ especially because the snowbirds head north. Anyway, here are some pictures:

 

IMG_1183The Gardeners has been fun to stitch, actually. I did decide to use 3 strands on the purple flowers (see close-up in 2nd pic). I am hoping to give it a little depth by adding the strand.IMG_1185

IMG_1188Try to Relax is coming along and is nearly finished. One of the specialty stitches is the stem stitch, so I will be adding another one to my arsenal of learned stitches before long!IMG_1190

I spent the past couple days on Washington Monument and plan to finish Halloween tonight during Desperate Housewives.

Dad goes in for Round #2 in the morning so I will have at least 1 day of peace. The other 2 will be at work, so not so peaceful, lol!

Until next time…

Comments

Jennifer M. said…
Both of these pieces are turning out great. Can't wait to see the cat piece when it is finished. Good Luck!

Jennifer
Alisa said…
Your WIPs are looking great. I'm sure they will be finishes before too long!
Lana said…
These are both beautiful, Jules!! Can't wait to see more progress!
Siobhán said…
Nice progress on yor WIPs!
Crystal said…
Fantastic work on both the pieces, love the depth in the purple flowers.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway