So much change

Well, the possibilities became reality. BF and I are doing well and happy. I am so thankful that he came into my life! I am learning to keep a more open mind and trying new things. For instance we recently went to south Florida for a weekend. While there I tried Mahi dip and shrimp. Pretty tasty! I truly believe Jesus brought us together.

I've also taken a giant leap into the 21st century.  I am typing this from my new Note 3 phone.

I haven't done any stitching but hope to get back into it before the year is out.

Comments

Good for your Jules. Trying new things is always an adventure. Having someone in your life who can make you think and learn new things is awesome.
cucki said…
Sending you big hugs xx
Lana said…
I am SO happy for you!!! HUGS!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway