Farewell Daddy 3.8.1949 ~ 9.5.2012

Thank you for being my daddy for the last 40 plus years. You were my rock when I needed one. You were my best friend. You are now in our loving Lord’s arms and healed of your pain. Reuniting with long departed loved ones. And Mrs. Beasley too.

I will miss the way you play your guitar and sing the songs you enjoy. I will miss our drives together finding new places to see and explore.

I will miss you, daddy, the rest of my physical life.

I look forward to the day we see each other again.

Look for me running to you; into your arms.

me and dad at lg2

Michael Shawn Hayes

March 8, 1949 to September 5, 2012

63 years young

Comments

sorry for your loss. you will see him again.
Denise said…
I am so sorry for your loss. Daddy's are special people. ((hugs))
Katy said…
I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
DebbieSFL said…
Jules, I am so sorry for your loss. Consider yourself hugged. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Parsley said…
I'm so sorry for your loss. HUGS
Jennifer M. said…
My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

**Hugs**

Jen
My condolences!

Sending my prayers to you and to your family!

So sorry for your loss! Fathers are unique and nothing replace with!

Cath said…
So sorry for your loss Jules. Sending you lots of love and hugs .XXX
Nicole said…
Jules, sending you lots of hugs.
Catherine said…
So sorry for your loss. Sending hugs and prayers to you and your family.
Terri said…
So sorry for your loss!! Hugs and prayers!!
Marcy said…
I'm sorry to hear about your dad and will keep you in my prayers.
P.J. said…
May your memories bring you peace and your prayers give you strength. I am sorry for your loss.
Kalu V said…
so sorry for your loss =(
Lana said…
Lots and lots of hugs!
Leeland said…
I'm so sorry for your loss, Jules.
Anonymous said…
so sorry
Jules said…
Again, much thanks to you all! I haven't been able to pick up my needle yet but I plan to this weekend.
Anonymous said…
Hello

Just found your blog.
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.
You and your family are in my thoughts.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway