So Thankful!

welcome4

First and foremost, WELCOME to my newest readers! I look forward to reading any comments you leave and reading your blogs too. It’s been a rule of mine that if you Follow my blog, I will follow yours.

That said, I have been awarded a special gift from one of my followers: the Liebster Award! I haven’t received many awards for this blog over the 4+ years, but when I do receive one, they are very special to me. So a big THANK YOU to Mii for this award!

liebster2

Now, I am to choose 5 blogs that I enjoy reading and say something that I like about their blog. Also, they are to have less than 200 followers. Sounds pretty easy, right!?! So here goes:

Penny over at Mind Wanderings

Penny stitches the cutest pieces.

Lana over at A Joyful Stitcher and Reader

I will only count her once, but she has a couple of blogs that are fun to read. Her stitching is beautiful on the one blog and she challenges herself in reading a ton of books each year. Well worth the visit!

Lija over at Stitching in Crosses and More…

She’s been working on a really amazing piece for some time now.

Lisa who is A Southern Belle misplaced in Michigan

I love her blog! Every time I read it, I miss a little bit of home. Yeah, I am from Michigan.

Clare is the Craftlady in Kiwiland

Ok, Kiwiland is in reference to New Zealand. I love kiwi fruit! I also love her blog!! She is entertaining and her stitching is lovely. Oh, and kitty is adorable!!

I also want to give a special “SHOUT OUT” to a blog I love to wander over to from time to time: Sharon at Wildflower House! She does the most incredible painting and other artwork. Sharon has been creating a calendar page each month this year and I have to tell ya they are fabulous! If you want to see something different, take a gander at her blog!!

If any of those that I have chosen for my 5 don’t like to add blog awards, that’s fine. I still wanted to share you with the rest of stitchy-land!

Comments

Mii Stitch said…
Well deserved Award!!
Nicola said…
Congratulations on your well deserved award. I am off to check out the blogs you mention. Wishing you a good weekend.
Chris said…
Congratulations Jules!!
Lija Broka said…
Congratulations! Hope you win (is this an appropriate thing to say - I am still after more than a year of blogging a little uncertain of how this award thing works - does this mean I am nominated now?) Great to be mentioned ... does give a certain fuzzy feeling inside. Thanks so much.
Lana said…
Hugs, dear friend for the lovely words you wrote about my blogs! And congrats on the Award! I don't know anyone else who deserves it more! You are a wonderful stitcher and SAL Pal! Tons of books?! Hahahhaha!! I try!!! =) If only I had 10 more hours in a day!!
Dani - tkdchick said…
Congrats on your award!!!!
Wildflowerhouse said…
What a very sweet surprise. Thank you so much. I love blogging and meeting great people,like you. Thanks also for your well wishes. Unfortunately it has now turned into acute bronchitis and they put me on antibiotics. Hopefully this will be the end. I have not been ill for years and this really got to me. Hope to have fun photos up in a day or two. Thanks again!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway