Praying Hands progress

So I have managed to stitch a bit more on Praying Hands this week. Here is a progress pic:




I also stitched up a little something for a good friend of mine up north. She doesn't know it's coming yet and sometimes visits here so I won't post a pic until after I have sent and she has received.

This week has been crazy! Between work and home. I spent last Sunday evening in the Veteran's Hospital in Tampa. Nothing serious. Just needed a minor head wound checked. Not really a wound, but a cyst that keeps breaking open. I had several of these buggers removed in late 2008. Going for a general surgery consult on Wednesday afternoon to schedule more excisions. Probably 4 or 5 more will be removed. Then, praying that God will not allow these things to grow back again. But if He does, I will have them removed in a few years yet again.

Keeping my thoughts on God more than usual lately. I am certain it's a good thing! I have a lot to be thankful for right now and a few big worries (not the surgery). I feel like I need a change in my life. I am just waiting on God's timing to bring this change into existence. In the mean time, I will continue to shop around.

 

Comments

cucki said…
Wow they so beautiful..
Love x
♥ Nia said…
Looking great! It's a big big project!! :)
Lana said…
Wow! You're really coming along with this! It looks beautiful!! Is this a Mystic Stitch piece?
Jules said…
Lana, It is from Yiota's XStitch.

Thanks everyone!
Faith... said…
Your Praying Hands is gorgeous.

I am sure that keeping your thoughts on God is a very good thing! Hope all goes well with your surgeon's appointment.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway