Epcot Birthday Celebration (picture heavy)

So this month I celebrate my 47th birthday. Ok, it was this past Tuesday. I decided to spend this past Saturday with my sister at Epcot. I purchased annual passes last year and they expire soon, so I'm getting the most out of them, lol.

Anyway, my sister is a floral designer and the International Flower Festival is happening at Epcot. Great combination! We had so much fun together! We hardly get to spend time together anymore, so this was extra special. Here are some pics from our day:


Took me almost 30 years to get a picture with Goofy!




All of the characters are made out of flower/plant materials; except Goofy, he's real! 

I am going to Epcot one last time this month and then the passes are done. I'm looking forward to the final visit (for a while). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway