Cross Stitching Joy

I thought I would create a new blog devoted to one of my other hobbies: cross-stitching. I picked up this hobby about 4 years ago and have become addicted to it. I mainly look for counted cross-stitch kits by Janlynn, Dimensions, and Bucilla. I have found that most of the projects I have completed are of cats. I recently completed one called "Gettysburg" by Sunset/Dimensions.



I began this project while my dad was recovering from major heart surgery in March of this year. I spent about a month on it before I had to set it aside when Spring semester started up for me. I didn't start working on it again until mid-July when I found myself out of a job and with more "free time" on my hands. It was completed this past weekend.

Comments

Leeland said…
It's amazing!
Congratulations on this finish, and on the designing of bibs.
Lili
Jules said…
Thanks Lili!

I am almost finished with the "Frederick" pattern. I have the bottom row of details left.

My cousin loved the bibs!

Julie

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway