Random Projects

Here are a few random projects I have done over the past couple of years.


This one is called "Forever Wild". It is part of the Roger W. Reinardy series put out by Janlynn.




This one is called "Nautical Light". It is part of the Creative Accents division of Dimensions. What I really liked about this project was the map in the background and the compass. It really added something interesting to the whole piece.

The last three are my own creations. I use PCStitch 7.0 software to create my own patterns. I decided to make 3 bibs over the weekend. Each bib took approximately 3 hours to complete. The primary reason for the bibs is a baby shower I am going to later this month.


Comments

Momo said…
The horses are beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway