Something Old, Something New...

I am a nut about photography and take my camera just about everywhere with me. In addition to my blogging, I submit my photos to a forum on http://photography.about.com/. The current cycle is on the color "green", so I decided to combine two of my hobbies. Here is my latest quick project (and once I get a pillow, it will be complete). This is a pillow wrap by Pine Mountain Designs that I picked up at The Black Sheep Shop in Orlando.






Now for the something old. This is a pattern I began working on around 2005 while on vacation. It is called "Nautical Sampler" by Plaid Bucilla. The artist is Linda Gillum. I set it aside because it was a bit tedious and a lot of detail work. This is what I have so far.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway