Home. Safe and Sound.

I finally made it back to central Florida late Tuesday afternoon. I made my way south from Front Royal to Waynesboro, VA via the Skyline Drive in Shenandoah National Park and from Waynesboro to Roanoke, VA via the Blue Ridge Parkway. What a gorgeous experience!! Here are a few pics from the long, long drive:



I also managed to pick up 3 more kits along the way:


The Manse (Woodrow Wilson's Birthplace),
Civil War (from Manassas Battlefield),
and Mabry Mill (from Shenandoah National Park).

Now it's back to the grind of my Master's thesis. Hopefully I will be able to get a little stitching done in between writing.

Comments

Charlene ♥ NC said…
Beautiful pictures, Julie. Glad you made it home - did you hear about the rock slides on I40 (Blue Ridge)? They say it will be closed for three months to clean up! Thanks for your nice comments on my blog.
Jules said…
Nope, I sure didn't hear about that. I am glad I didn't take I40 through there (only from Winston-Salem to Raleigh). I can't imagine an interstate being closed that long!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway