Virginia

Ok, so I am on this whirlwind trip in Virginia this week. It started out to be a horrible trip because I was having car issues. I resolved that by renting a 2010 Pontiac G6 and can I just say sweeeeeeeeeeeet! I spent my first night on the road in Suffolk, VA (my original destination was Virginia Beach, but the stopped traffic on HWY 58 just west of Franklin for an hour changed that plan). I spent all of Wednesday in Chesapeake and Virginia Beach visiting family and friends. What good times!!

This morning, I woke up in Virginia Beach, in a hotel room on the beach, to watch the most glorious show ever! The sunrise was an experience everyone should have at least once in their life. Here is a pic of it:

Normal setting on camera

"Pop Art" setting on camera

I left around 10am heading north toward Arlington for a conference I am attending (for grad school). I took some pics of the foliage. Yea, I was driving and taking pics at the same time.


I also stopped in Williamsburg at the Colonial Williamsburg Visitors Center. I managed to pick up a few neat things there.


Now I am in conference mode and really need to hit the sack. 7 am comes awful early when you're not used to it! :)

Comments

CindyMae said…
Those are fabulous pics!!! Great new goodies. Hope you have a safe and good trip!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway