Zanesville and Christmas

I was well on my way to getting quite a bit done yesterday until I ran out of one color of floss. I thought I had enough. It turns out that what I thought was one color was really another color. Don't you hate when that happens?

Anyway, here is some progress on Zanesville:


I also took a little time to create a Christmas design. I probably won't get to stitching it until December, but here is a pic:


The candy canes and sayings are mine. The alphabet and the mistletoe are from PCStitch libraries.

Comments

CindyMae said…
Lovely progress! It sucks to run out of a color!! Love the new design, it is really cute!
Jules said…
Thanks, CindyMae!
JOLENE said…
Hi Julie,

Isn't it fun to create new patterns. I really had fun designing "Who Goes There".... Thanks for entering my giveaway and good luck on your Zanesville stitching.
Jules said…
Thanks Jolene!!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway