Christmas Cards

I have completed 3 Christmas cards (minus the inside saying) so far. I am enjoying making these; more than I thought I would. Here are a few pics (information beneath them):

Tinsel Cat
14ct. White Aida
Stitch Count 37h x 24w
Cross Stitch Cards ~ Joanne Sanderson

The next two are from Cross Stitch Crazy magazine's add-on 126 Xmas Designs:

Snowman, p19
14ct. White Aida
Stitch Count 40h x 48w (max)

Three Kings, p16
14ct. White Aida
Stitch Count 40h x 48w (max)

I used scraps from my scrapbooking supplies to accent the designs and Staples brand Card Stock in beige. I have a couple of more that I want to make and then we'll see how the time is from there (as to whether or not I make more).


Comments

Lana said…
Cute cards!!! =)
These are really nice. However gets them should love them. Kitty is my favorite one.
Jules said…
Thanks Cindy! Kitty is my fave as well.
Yoyo said…
Love the cards, they look fun to make.

Thanks for the photo-taking tips, I wrote them down for next time (LOL).
Jules said…
Thanks Yoyo! Glad to help...

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway