New Stash!

Well, I went to Kissimmee, FL today to visit NeedleCraft World. It is a wonderful little store with lots of neat stuff! I mainly went to get some fabric that I need for a couple of projects, and since it is the closest stitchy store near me (about an hour East), I gave myself a little spending limit. I managed to pick up a few patterns and a kit. Below are some pics:

The top fabric is "Peoria Purple" by Week's Dye Works. This photo does not do justice to the actual color, but it is the closest I could get to showing you. The bottom fabric is a 28ct Linen (can't remember the color), which it turns out is not long enough, so I will have to reorder in the correct length. Such is life, I guess! lol...it also means I can get the rest of the floss I need to begin the HalloSAL.

Starting from the top left: Rosewood Manor's Medallions by Karen Kluba (2008), The Cricket Collection's The Great Pumpkin Conspiracy by Vicki Hastings (2009), Ink Circles' Cirque des Carreaux by Tracy Horner (2008), Stoney Creek's Hanging Around for Christmas (2009), and Dimensions Gold Collection's Coming Home for the Holidays by Nicky Boehme (2004). Since I have enough going on right now and don't want to get behind in my Master's program, I will put these in the future WIPs section. I may not actually start any of them until mid-2010, but just having the pattern is enough for now.

Comments

Leeland said…
Julie, I am overwhelmed with joy! I hadn't realized you were the one Julie in the Hallosal!!!
I can't believe I had missed that!
I'm too excited for words!
Woohooo!!!
Lots of hugs and will come back later. Now I have people working on my roof. Gotta go.
Lili

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway