No Stitchy Stuff to Share...

...but I do have a couple of pics taken at my sister's last night. I went over to help her decorate her tree after work. Now, being the Trekkie that she is, her tree is almost 1/2 Star Trek. You'll be able to see some of those decorations in one of the pictures shown below:

The last picture is of me (on the left in blue) and my sister (on the right in green).

I also got the latest JCS issue in the mail today! I have been looking for it ever since I saw the cover of it on their website a few days ago. I am going to stitch the Austrian I, Tabatha's Sampler, and the monthly flowers for sure. I know where part of my pay check is going in a couple of weeks (and any monies I may get for Christmas, if my mother sent money that is)! Gonna make a trip to Orlando or Ocala to visit my (nearest) LNS!!

In the meantime, I may not get a lot of stitching done over the next week or so. Between working at the flower shop during the holiday and getting the next chapter draft by Jan 1st I am going to be a busy bee!

In case I am unable to post again before then,

Happy Holidays,
Merry Christmas,
Joyeux Noel,
Felix Navidad!

Comments

Judy S. said…
Sounds like you have quite a list of projects for 2010 already, Julie. THanks for visiting my blog!
Leeland said…
Lovely huge tree!
Julie, just to say Hi and thanks for your kind words, and send you all my wishes for a very happy Xmas.
Hugs,
Lili
Babs said…
Well, a nice tree is a artwork too, it doesn't have to be stitching all the time.

I want to wish you a Merry Christmass and a Happy Newyear.
Salème Inn said…
Merry Christmas to you and your family Julie

hugs
véro
Jules said…
Thank you all! Merry Christmas!
Siobhán said…
I hope you had a great Christmas!
stitcherw said…
Fun tree. I love the original Star Trek, not so much the follow up versions. Just can't replace the original Captain Kirk, Spock, Scotty, and others. The JCS issue was great this last time, I'm planning on doing the Austrian I piece as well, love the shape. Good luck with getting everything done you have going.
Sue

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway