Not Much Progress

I haven't any pictures to share at this time. I am busily working on my PIF piece and the 4 winners' pieces, so I am unable to post pictures until those are received. I am also in the last two weeks of the semester at university, (not to mention I received my hours for next week at the flower shop and can I say "24/7" - LOL) so that doesn't leave much time for anything substantial. I will resume Charger, Christmas Design SAL, HalloSAL, and Pumpkin Conspiracy after the holiday. For now, I will leave you with a few of my favorite things:

Frog glass piece with candle behind it

WWII era iconic image - statue located in Sarasota, FL

One of the space shuttle launches as seen from my home in Zephyrhills, FL

Sandy

Comments

Siobhán said…
Neat! The pics give us a glimpse into what makes you tick. Remember to take some time out for yourself in that busy schedule!
Jules said…
Oh definitely, Siobhan! I am planning to wrap up my classwork this weekend so I won't have to worry about that next week. This will also give me the evenings (when I get home early enough - that is before 9pm) to stitch!
Annie Bee said…
Lovely pictures. I especially love the frog glass.
Dani - tkdchick said…
Lovely pics Jules, I like to share pictures when I can't share stitching. They're a fun glimpse into someone's life!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway