I have to thank Parsley for sharing this video on her blog. It is really an interesting little video and fits well with today's government:

In stitchy news:

I have not completed The Great Pumpkin Conspiracy yet. I was called in to work yesterday and today and will be working the rest of the week. Yay!!! It may not be full time, but it's nice to get out of the house and do something fun and useful once in a while. Needless to say, here are some progress pictures I took last night:






I've just the lower left corner to go! What you don't see is that I have finished the border along the top of the design. I left this piece in the qSnaps while taking the pictures.


If I don't post before then, HAPPY EASTER CHARLIE BROWN!

Comments

Parsley said…
Your project is coming together nicely!
Crystal said…
Beautiful work so far, I have this one in my to do pile.
Wildflowerhouse said…
I enjoyed the video! Borrowed it and sent to several people. Now I shall peak around your blog. Welcome to you for following mine. Sharon
Dani - tkdchick said…
I love the colours used in your WIP!
stitcherw said…
That is looking so cute, nice progress.
Sue
Justflo said…
Like your WIP. What's it called?

Your Pumpkin Consp. is coming along well. Happy Stitching to you.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway