Pumpkins are coming

Well, in stitches anyway! LOL


I am participating in a Pumpkin themed SAL. The object is to stitch items with pumpkins by the deadline, which is Thanksgiving. It’s called The Great Pumpkin Challenge 2010 and is hosted by BeckySC. Be sure to check it out! There are many, many of us participating!!!


So, with that said, here is my first Pumpkin for the Challenge (and I will be emailing the pic to BeckySC soon):

Pumpkin Topiary Bookmark


I am calling this “Pumpkin Topiary Bookmark” and it is just a little something I did on my own. So, I guess I am the designer, LOL! It is stitched on 14-count Ribband brand Bookmark fabric by Bucilla. I used odds in DMC colors that I have leftover from other projects.


I am working on a second something, that will be my own design, and hope to have it finished on the weekend! 

Comments

Sylvia said…
Looks like a good start.
Margaret said…
Oh nice! And what fun that you designed it yourself!
Siobhán said…
Nice pumpkin! It's really cute--perfect for this time of year!
Sally said…
Love it! I'm yet to get started!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway