Not much

Just trying to get some smalls finished for a couple of exchanges I am involved with. My work schedule has finally changed and I now have two days off per week. Since we are closed on Sundays, this means I get two days off in a row: Sun and Mon. Woo Hoo!! Stitching time :D

I don't have any pics to share yet, but will once I get some progress done on my WIPs and of course once the exchanges are received. I have to get two mailed out this week for sure!

Oh, and I have won a couple of giveaways! I will share those goodies with you as well once I have received them!

Sunset through trees near Clear Lake - San Antonio, FL
Until then...





Comments

Lainey said…
Enjoy your new free stitchy time Jules. Look forward to lots of finishes.

Popular posts from this blog

It's My Turn!!!

Farewell Daddy 3.8.1949 ~ 9.5.2012

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway