Crazy Challenge!

OK, I did it again! I decided to join this challenge over at Minna’s blog. I found it through Harmien’s blog. I am hoping this will get my stitchy fingers moving again. Most of what I already know I will use in this challenge are pre-kitted pieces that I have had for a while now. I think it’s time to get some of them stitched and cleared out to make room for more goodies. LOL

If you are interested in joining Minna and others in this challenge click on the “challenge” link above!

Right now, I am trying to get motivated to stitch an ornie for my cousin. I have the television show “Bewitched” on so it’s kinda taking away my concentration, lol! I do love that show and others from that era. I am also slowly catching up on reading your blogs and commenting where I feel so inspired. If you see that I have stopped by but didn’t leave a comment, please don’t take it personally. I am hoping to make one of my goals next year to keep up a little bit better. We will see…

Until next time, I will leave you with a picture of Sandy and her “new” toy:

PB263780

Comments

there's yet another challenge going on also at my blog for those who just can't get into another start of a WIP. This one goes for Existing WIPS Check it out.
Be always in stitches.
Anonymous said…
Yay, another one joinging us in the loony bin... LOL!!!! It's going to be so much fun!!
Sandy is very cute!
Bonnie said…
This challenge sounds very tempting.
How sweet is Sandy with her Christmas garland!
Janet said…
I've been pondering on the 'crazy' challenge. It sounds like it could be lots of fun.
Sandy is a real cutie!
Marcy said…
Sandy looks lovely in her holiday attire. Hey, thanks for posting about the crazy challenge -- I'm gonna give it a try.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway