Mailing…

I finally got my last PIF out in the mail!!! Here is a sneaky peak of IMG_0334what the recipient is going to receive:

*****************************************************

PB063711I also got my Biscornu Exhchange (from the Stitcher’s Showcase) mailed out today:

I won’t show their contents until they are received! I do hope the recipients will share as well!!

I can now turn my attention back on Coming Home for the Holidays and the few ornaments I want to do for my nieces and nephews. I found two patterns that I will be using for those. I will share with you when they are completed!

Hope everyone is having a great Monday!!!

Oh, and I took Sandy on her first road trip yesterday. We went to my grandma’s house. Check here for photos!  Open-mouthed smile

Comments

Marcy said…
such pretty packages!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway