“In Stitches”

Well, I finally made that journey to Jackson, MI where In Stitches is located! It was so nice to walk into a stitching store with soooo many goodies!!! I could have stayed all day long, but alas Mom and I were there only about an hour. I walked out the door with over $160.00 worth of stash, paid for partly by me and partly by mom (it was part of my Christmas from her). Thanks MOM!!! OK, onto some pics from that journey:

IMG_0709

Thank you so much for your help while visiting your store today, Lorna! I know that I will be back again.

Now, for my newest stash:

A pair of Cat scissors, Halloween by Elizabeth’s Needlework Designs and recommended Weeks Dye Works floss (with the exception of Tobacco Road ~ a new color???), Hearts of America-Michigan by The Victoria Sampler, Creep Sheep by Kit & Bixby, Michigan by Oberlin Samplers, both Fall & Winter and Spring & Summer Cats by Cross My Heart Inc. (to make into pillows for my mom ~ she picked), Snowflake Santa (7th annual Santa) by Sue Hillis Designs, In Congress by Whispered by the Wind, Let the Music Play by Stoney Creek Collection, Cozy Cats by Stoney Creek Collection, You Are So Bootiful  (a freebie pattern) by Wichelt, a Lily of the Valley Needle Minder, 14ct Pumpkin Spice Aida, and 28ct Clay Jobelan

Now, I do have pictures, but I managed to leave my camera/PC adapter in Florida so you will have to wait a few days to see my purchases.  

After we got back from Jackson, about an hour drive, we went to Grand Ledge to visit Horrock’s where I took some pics of some of the largest Yams (Sweet Potatoes) I have ever seen! Then into downtown GL so I could take pictures of the Grand River. Again, pics will be shown later. Man this sucks!!!

Well, until then…gearing up to start the Crazy Challenge on Saturday!!!

Comments

Lana said…
Wow! Looks like you had a great time at In Stitches!!! I LOVE stitching stores!!! Whenever I step in one, I feel as though I've been transported out of crazy life and into one of tranquility!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!
Doris Sturm said…
LOL - I know what you mean! I'm getting to the point that I walk into a Michaels or Hobby Lobby only with cash (no checkbook or ATM cards) because I go haywire and overspend...but it's so much darn fun LOL

Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Happy New Year to you and yours!
Emily & Scott said…
Yay!! For Jackson, MI!! That's where I'm originally from!! How cool is that!! Glad you found such a great stitchy shop!!
Siobhán said…
Wow, lucky you! It looks like you had a great visit to the store. Enjoy your new stash!

Happy new year!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway