Crazy Day 4 and a Snowman

Ok, so it’s a stitcher’s prerogative to change her or his mind! I did just that when I decided to finish the Caroling Snowman into it's frame. Here is the final, FINAL picture of him:

P2054675

For the hanging bit, I used a piece of red and green twisted cording that I got from Cindy Mae Designs. I think it is cute!

I spent quite a bit of time on Colonial Williamsburg yesterday as well. I almost have the bottom half finished, as you can see:

P2054674

That is a LOT of green stitching in there, LOL! I never thought I would see the end of that color. Next month, I will fill in the flowers, the house, and hopefully finish the alphabet portion at the top (there are two more sets). Whew!!!

I am going to spend a little bit of time this evening working on Crazy Day 5 and see how far I can get. I will post my update on that tomorrow and then probably not again for a few days (may not be until the 16th). Don’t forget to order your sweetie a valentine’s arrangement! Here are a few to entice you to call your local florist:

Oh, I almost forgot! I finally gave my step-mom her Christmas present. She absolutely loves it! I would have taken a picture of her with it, but she had just woken up (slept in). In case you forgot, this is what I made for her:

P1254646P1254648

Until next time…

Comments

Dani - tkdchick said…
Your carolling snowman turned out beautifully and that cushion is just lovely!
Sally said…
Your snowmen look fantastic!
Lainey said…
Julie all your Snowman pieces are just adorable!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway