Crazy Weekend!

Yup, I worked on Days 5 and 6 over the weekend and made a bit of progress on each. First up is Cream for Kitty:

P2064676P2064677

As you can see, I started working my way back to you babe up to the top and then over to the top of the hair. After all of that really light colored floss, I needed the colorful diversion, LOL!

Today was spent on Mabry Mill:

P2064681

I have the wheel of the mill nearly complete and decided to add some other color to it as well.

That’s all for now…until next time…

Comments

Trina said…
Those look like great projects so far! I will be coming back more often to catch up on more great things on your blog! Feel free to browse mine if you want as well. (Stitching Oz)
Doris Sturm said…
Nice work - I used to cross stitch, but don't anymore. My eyes don't even like thread crochet - it's all too small for me now, but it sure looks lovely when it's done. You do nice work :-)
Siobhán said…
Nice progress on yor WIPs!
Judy S. said…
You sure have done a lot of stitching, Jules. Whenever I feel overwhelmed by my alphabet, I think of your Coming Home piece....boy, that's like a piece of needlework sans canvas! Amazing!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway