Thought I would stop in …

…and give a little update on my Crazy Progress!

So, without further ado, I give you The Siesta, Try to Relax, Washington’s Monument, Vibrant Vases, The Gardeners, and Medallions:

IMG_0881IMG_0858IMG_0911IMG_0859IMG_0910IMG_0912

I have decided to switch Medallions to a darker fabric and have placed an order for some through 123 Stitch. I think the lighter floss will show up better on the color I chose! I am starting to feel the same way about Washington’s Monument as the colors are really faint against the fabric so far. Time will tell!

That’s it for now! I have been busy as a bee in a honeycomb the past few days at the shop. Valentine’s is one of our busiest holidays and this year proves to be no exception! I will be back in a few days with the last couple of Crazy Updates.

Oh, I almost forgot! I made my sister a special Valentine! Can’t wait to give it to her!! I will post a picture of her receiving it in my next post. For now, here is what I made:

IMG_0909

Until next time…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway