Another Crazy Finish (for now)

I managed to finish up The Siesta last night, well all but the French Knots. You may or may not notice where I placed my signature, but P3125005if you look closely at the lower left side of the bird cage you should find the year and my initials. Here is the completed (for now) piece:

P3125004

I also took some pics of my Sandy sleeping:

P3115001P3115002

She is so adorable – when she’s asleep! LOL…Seriously, I love my cat and she knows it, but she tends to go a bit overboard with the biting and scratching STILL. I hope she outgrows it soon because I don’t think I could stand to lose any more skin, haha.Rolling on the floor laughing

Comments

Teresa said…
Too Cute!
Also love Sandy, she looks like my Annabelle.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches
Parsley said…
That is SOOO cute. I can think of many cat lovers that would find this comical.
Siobhán said…
That is SO cute!! Great finish. Sandy is adorable.
Sally said…
What a cute finish!

Sandy is so sweet!
Crystal said…
Another beautiful finish, I need to look for this chart to add to my growing pile of things to do.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway