Crazy Days 7, 8, and 9…

And a BIG WELCOME to my newest followers!

And boy have they been CrAzY! I picked up a couple of days at the shop this week and I am tired and sore, lol! But it’s all good. I spent most of the day yesterday individually wrapping 250 Red roseroses for a local hospital. That job took over 6 hours! Today was more of a quiet day at the shop doing my normal stuff when I am not delivering floral arrangements. Enough of that!

I spend Days 7 and 8 working on The Gardeners. Here is where I left things on the 7th:

P3084988

and on the 8th:

P3104995

This piece is coming together beautifully if I do say so myself! Winking smile

Last night I worked on Vibrant Vases. I have one of them almost finished (remember, there are two):

P3104997

I was in a groove while stitching last night. I ordered up Burlesque on PPV. Temptation got the best of me. I just need to pick up a copy of the DVD sometime soon! Laughing out loudI plan to frame them together when they are completed.

I will be drawing the winner of my Giveaway tomorrow morning! There’s still a few hours left to enter. I will officially close sign-ups at 11:59pm EST.Clock

Until then…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway