Mabry Mill, almost finished

Yes, I am pleased to say that I have put quite a few stitches into Mabry Mill this weekend. Here is where things stood last time you saw it:

P5085314

As of last Thursday:

IMG_1605

And as of today:

IMG_1608IMG_1610

 

 

 

 

I should have it completely stitched tomorrow and am also hoping to finish Halloween.

I am looking forward to the day when I am able to take a decent vacation through the Blue Ridge Mountains and actually stop at Mabry Mill. I have heard that it is really beautiful to see in person.

Until next time…

Comments

Kathy A. said…
Mabry Mill is looking good. Happy dance in the near future!!
Sally said…
Wow you've made fantastic progress and it looks gorgeous.
Lainey said…
Wow wonderful progress Julie, look forward to seeing Halloween.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway