Abu and an update

I will start with the update! I stitched all weekend on Married This Day and can happily say that I am so very near a finish!!!

Here is where I left off last night:

PA245667

And a little while ago, I added some detail and PA245675almost the rest of the cross stitches:

PA245674

ABU is such a stinker! He gets into everything!!! And I mean EVERYTHING. He has grown accustomed to stealing my socks and taking them off to parts unknown for his pleasure. He thinks he’s a dog because he loves to play with socks, LOL. He’s also been knocking one of my stuffed kitties off the top of my TV at night while I am asleep. It’s now in a “hiding” place by my bed. I know, I know…party pooper!

Well, tonight he decided he wanted to watch the tele with me:

PA245669PA245673

Well, only a few more days until I start my new job.

Until next time…

Comments

really pretty. I love the colors.
BonjourRomance said…
Hello! SO glad you stopped by. How have you been? This new piece is just lovely, I would love to be able to create something like this!
Take care,
Mimi
Marcy said…
How funny! My black cat, Matthew, was a hellion until the day he died. Must be the fur color :)

Your wedding piece is looking great!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway