Another year gone by

Wow! I can’t believe I have blogged another year away. Yup! I missed my own blogoversary on the 1st but that’s OK. I did spend some of that day stitching. Here are some pics of what I have worked on:

IMG_1757

Progress on Coming Home for the Holidays

IMG_1755

A Christmas Ornie from the insert that came with the 2010 A Cross Stitch Christmas book

IMG_1756Pincushion Pillow from the October 2011 issue of Gift of Stitching.

I will probably finish up the GoS piece and put more work into the ornie tonight.

I also need to show an update on Week-end a Paris:

IMG_1722

Until next time…

Comments

Lana said…
Look at you just stitchin' like crazy!!! I still need to post my photo of Coming Home for the Holidays...yours looks GREAT!!
Sally said…
Gorgeous progress. I love that little cardinal!
Siobhán said…
Wonderful progress on everything! You go girl!!
Measi said…
Happy Blogoversary, Jules! (and thanks for joining the WIPocalypse... I've got you added!)
Anonymous said…
Wow - gorgeous pieces! I am looking forward to spending some time embroidering over the winter months!
Wishing you much joy,
Zuzu
Marcy said…
Great progress -- I love the Christmas house.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway