Crazy Week-end update

I have been trying like crazy to not get bored with my stitching projects. I especially want to get some of the smaller pieces done; as well as those near completion. You see, I may have a job by month’s end! I went on an interview Friday morning and later in the afternoon received a call that they want to process my paperwork for hire. Fingers crossed! Will tell more about it when I hear from them again – and hopefully with a start date!

Now for the Week-end:

PA165657

I am still putting some stitches into this piece. I am working down the left side and could possibly be finished with it tonight or tomorrow. A lot depends on my motivation.

Until next time…

PA155651

Comments

Marcy said…
That would be wonderful, Julie! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you also.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway