the Latest JCS is here!!!

I got my issue of the Nov/Dec JCS in the mail today! I have to say that there is at least 1 design I am totally in love with: Sampler of Psalms!!! Sampler of PsalmsI have been wanting to stitch a Sampler of the 23rd Psalm specifically, it’s my fave in the entire Bible, but haven’t found one to my liking. I asked my dad to draw some motifs for me, but haven’t been able to convert to a pattern. Then I saw this issue and I really want to stitch the Sampler in it! Sooo, I am gonna ask Santa for the floss and fabric needed to stitch it and I may have a new start in January.

In other stitchy news, I have been doing a little stitching here and there. I have no pics to show yet, mainly because I haven’t loaded them into my laptop. I do, however, have some pics of my Sandy. She has been spending more time with me lately. Saturday night, I decided to take some snapshots of her:

Comments

Siobhán said…
Sandy is adorable! That sampler looks great. I'll have to look for it!
Marcy said…
Sandy looks so regal and serious. I love that cream color on kitties. I had a big, long-haired male (er, cat, that is) with the same color. Lucky was gorgeous .... but dumb as a brick. And did I mention he would bite?? He was a great cat, I miss him.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway