#300 ~ Married This Day update

Just a quick update to share my progress on Married This Day:
IMG_1786
I am almost finished with the cross stitch portion. Then I will finish up the backstitching and detail work.
The weather has turned quite cool here in Central Florida. We are sitting in the mid-60s at the moment with a slim chance of reaching 70’F. Yeah, I know! There are many north of here that are much colder and seeing snow, especially in the mountains and Alaska. However, in this part of the world, when temps go below 70’F, that’s long shirt and jacket season, lol!
Bundle up…Until next time…

Comments

Sheila said…
That's looking very nice. Look forward to seeing more.
Linda said…
Very pretty! I know what you mean about the weather...it's been in the 80's here...now fog and cool weather this morning...but we will still be in the 70's...not looking to long pants weather...I'm still in shorts here!!
BeckySC said…
That's looking beautiful :)

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway