A Finish and a park

A Big WELCOME to my newest followers!

I finally finished Married This Day!!! I am very pleased with how it looks and can’t wait to get a frame PB265709for it so I can finish-finish it and send it to my best friend. Here is the finished product:

 

Married This Day by Ursula Michael

Started: February 27, 2011

Finished: November 26, 2011

I kept with a French theme as my best friend is from Nantes, France. I used “Marie ce Jour” instead of “Married This Day”. I also used the non-American way of placing the date: DD-MM-YY. I am sure she will treasure this piece.

Now, the only question I have on this piece is: to Matte or Not to matte? I think I will need to use an Ivory or Cream color matte to separate the fabric from the frame itself. Plus, there is a tiny smudge near the lower left corner that I need to hide.

My cousin came over yesterday afternoon for a few hours. We are very close and haven’t been able to spend much time together this year, even though we only live about and hour apart. Anyway, we went over to Zephyr Park and walked around Zephyr Lake. Here are some pics of our walk:

I am the one with glasses on. Patty is my favorite cousin on my dad’s side of the family. We are the same age. I also snapped a pic of her and my dad right before she left:

IMG_1854

Now on to the next finish!

~~~~~Until next time ~~~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway