Meet Me on Monday

Hey! I finally decided to “Subscribe” to Never Growing Old’s blog so now I shouldn’t miss the questions, lol. Anyway, short and sweet, here are the questions:

Questions:
1.  I really need to clean my _________?
2.  What food makes you think of Christmas?
3.  If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
4.  What was your first paying job?
5.  Have you read the Twilight series?

And my answers:

1. I really need to clean my BEDROOM?

messy room
2. What food makes you think of Christmas?

gingerbread

Gingerbread – I LOVE it!!! But I think I have an allergy to either the molasses or ginger because my tongue always feels like it’s on fire when I eat it. I only eat it during the holidays for that very reason.

3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?

maxine2

I don’t think I would want to stay a certain age forever. Each birthday brings a new bit of wisdom.

4. What was your first paying job?

babysitting

Babysitting. And I made pretty good money too. $5.00 per hour per kid (I watched 2 boys). This was in the early 1980s!

5. Have you read the Twilight series?

anti twilight

Um, that would be a big fat NO! I am not interested in it at all. Sorry to all of you Twilight fans reading this. I don’t even like the Harry Potter series. I know, blasphemy! LOL

***********

In other news, my dad finished his chemotherapy treatments. Now we play the waiting game until he gets his CAT/PET scans done again to see what’s what on the cancer front.

I started a new job one month ago today. I am loving it so far, and learning a LOT! I work for the State of Florida. It’s difficult to get your foot in the door, but once it’s in, it’s in!

God is great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway