Not much, but some Fall Foliage as promised!

Not a lot of stitching this week. But I can say that I am soooo close to finishing Married This Day! I am gonna park my butt this weekend and finish it even if it kills me, lol! Well, it won't actually kill me, but it will be somewhat consuming. I will leave you with that Fall Foliage I promised you all last time:



Oh, and for those of you who haven't visited yet, or even if you have, I do keep a photo blog of sorts. Click here for more images like this one!

And as always, WELCOME to my newest followers!!!


Comments

Lana said…
Can't wait to see your finish on "Married"...I hope it doesn't kill you! Who would encourage my "Coming Home For the Holiday" stitching? =(...lol...
Siobhán said…
Beautiful photos! Happy Thanksgiving!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway