Ooh la, la! C’est un autre fou fini !

 

But First, a big WELCOME to my newest followers!

Oui, j’ai finis Week-end à Paris!

Ok, that’s enough French for now, LOL! I did put the final stitches into Week-end last night. Here are the results (excuse the blurriness of the close-ups please):

PB125680

IMG_1805

Week-end à Paris

Conçu par: Fabrice de Villeneuve

Dimensions Gold Collection Petites

18 ct Ivory Aida with included Floss

 

 

PB125682

I am also almost finished with Married This Day. I know, I keep saying that, but it is so true!!! It’s the detail work that is so time consuming, LOL!

Later this afternoon, I am going to my little cousin’s 3rd birthday party. I also found some FALL FOLIAGE here in Florida yesterday while by my grandma’s yesterday so I will take some pics and share later!

Until then ~~~

Comments

Catherine said…
Congrats on a beautiful finish!
Sharon said…
It's gorgeous! Congrats!
Lana said…
Jules!! That is Beautiful!!! Great finish! Congrats!!
Marcy said…
Wow -- what a difference the backstitching makes. It's beautiful -- congratulations!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway