Woodrow Wilson update

Well, Wilson and I spent quite a bit of time together this weekend (mainly on Saturday). However, I did not complete him. I finally had to set him aside around 10:30 or 11pm as my eyes were just not focusing anymore. I even tried remarking my working copy with a darker color to follow where I am without success. Here is where we ended 2011:

P1015834

I am working on him today and now know that either way, I would not have finished him before the end of the year. That is, unless there was a Michael’s or Joann’s nearby that was still open that late, lol! You see, I ran out of one of the colors. D’oh! So he will have to be a 2012 finish and you know I am fine with that.

I did start working on one of the ornaments yesterday. I am only going to show pics of those when they are completely finished. No, not to be picture greedy, but because they are small and I don’t want to bore you to death. The one I started is “Hope” by Imaginating, Inc. from the 2009 JCS Ornament Issue for my youngest grand-niece. It’s the one that I had the most stash-on-hand for at this time.

I hope you are off to a great stitchy start for 2012!

Comments

Nicola said…
I love the colours on Woodrow Wilson. Looking forward to seeing it finished.
Penny said…
Woodrow Wilson is such a pretty piece and I can't wait to see more. :)
Kathy A. said…
Great progress. I think I finish is not too far away!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway