Sorry I have been gone so long. There are a lot of changes happening in my life right now. My job has been in limbo for about a month and I think that issue is finally resolved. My father started his new chemo drug 2 weeks ago and this time it's making him sick, so I've had to step up a bit more around the house. Needless to say, I am a bit too tired to keep up with stitching and this blog by the weekend. I am doing some stitching when I am motivated enough. For instance, last weekend I began Ink Circles' Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon design, however, I am making it my own as a Colon Cancer Awareness. Here's a picture:
I am trying to determine the best DMC floss color for the dark blue solid interior of the ribbon that has no interior stitched yet. Any suggestions?? Yesterday found dad and I in Sarasota. I was hoping to find Heavenly Cupcakes (they were one of the contestants on Season 4's Cupcake Wars). We were so close! If only we had turned right instead of left!! LOL Not much else to share at this time. Hopefully I can spend some time stitching this afternoon when we get home from church! Happy Sunday!!!



Comments

Marcy said…
I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I hope things settle down for you soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway