WIPocalypse for March

Well, it’s just about that time again! I thought I would post a wee bit early since I (had to take) today off. Car troubles. Long story. Quite annoying and boring. I digress…P3075961

First up is an update on Butterfly and Shamrocks Wreath. I am really liking how this one is coming together, although I am rather tired of the constant color changes. It is a pretty piece though.

Next up are a couple of finished finishes. Since I had to stay home today, I decided to take the opportunity (and the motivation I was feeling) to make a couple of ornaments out of recent finishes. On the first one, I used a piece of cording received from Cindy Mae Designs (quite) a while back. P3075960The second one still needs some cording. I am leaning towards a red combination. I have also shared with you the coordinating backing fabrics I used on each ornament.

P3075959

 

While we did not do our SAL this past weekend, I did decide to put a little time in on Coming Home this afternoon. I know that Joy had family visiting, so we decided to skip this month, officially that is, lol. I won’t post a progress pic on that until after the April SAL weekend.

~~~Until next time~~~

Comments

Linda said…
Great finishes and I love the colors on the one you're working on now!So Springlike...wonderful! Hope your car troubles are fixed!!
Measi said…
Congrats on the finishes, Julie! I love the colors in your WIP as well.

Happy stitching!
Veronica said…
Nice progress on Butterfly and Shamrocks Wreath. It really is pretty.

You've done a great job finishing your ornaments.

Hugs,
Veronica.
Anonymous said…
Hello

just became your newest follower.

Your finished finishes are lovely!

Your Wip is lovely too.
Manas Duartes said…
that beautiful work ... Good continuation

Paula
Tina said…
those are beautiful! I love the colours on the butterfly project. Wow, I really need to get back into stitching.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway