Colon Cancer Awareness Ribbons ~ An Update

But first, a message from our sponsor:

I would like to take a moment to WELCOME my newest followers. Over the past couple of days, I have noticed 4 new followers to my blog.

welcome

And now, the rest of the story!

I picked up Colon (aka Breast) Cancer Awareness Ribbons the other day and did some more stitching on IMG_2065it. I finally decided on DMC 820 to represent the solid dark blue color. Here is where I left things:

 

I am happy with my color choices, after switching up a little bit. Here are the colors I am using (all DMC): Variations 93 & 121; 3841, 820.

Oh, and I have to share pics of the kiddoes with you. Remember this little guy?

P7165437

Well, look at him now!

IMG_2068

Sandy and Abu both have birthdays coming up. Sandy will be 3 and Abu will be 1 – on the 24th!!! Yup, they were born on the same day.

Until next time…

Comments

P.J. said…
Great color selections for your ribbons. The kitties are so cute, happy birthday to Sandy and Abu.
Anonymous said…
Hello
Just found your blog.

I love the blue colours you chose for your ribbons.

Your cats are so cute!
Anonymous said…
Hi Jules

thank you for joining my blog.
Marcy said…
Your kitties are adorable -- Abu reminds me so much of my black kitty Matthew (now at the rainbow bridge).

I love your winter scene -- it's beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway