Vacation ~ Photo Heavy

It's been over for little less than a week now and I wish it would have lasted a little longer. Anyway, I had a good time in Michigan with my family and friends; at least those that I did visit with this trip. I took 2 projects with me in hopes of getting some good progress in on at least one of them. My niece decided she wanted to spend more time with me than I anticipated so I more than willingly cast that hope aside.

I did take a handful of pics during my trip. Not nearly as many as I usually take, but some rather nice shots if I do say so myself. Here is a small sampling:

Downtown Valdosta, GA

Atlanta, GA

near Keavey, KY

Cincinnati, OH

Just corn

Ariel



Mom and Bro (we were playing UNO)

Ariel and Grandpa (my dad)

Bro's tacos, YUM

me and Amanda

Mom, Dad, and Aunt Judy


Shelby playing catch with her ball (Aunt's dog)

cousin Wayne

Wayne's ducks. Duck soup?!

Puddims


Christine, Noah and me




 

Comments

P.J. said…
Looks like a great time with family!!!
Marcy said…
Looks like you had a great time! I love the duck soup photo :)
Catherine said…
Sure looks like fun family times!
dixiesamplar said…
What a fun time...and such lovely memories with family!

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway