Progress Photos

I have had a little bit of time on my hands to do some work on Cirque des Carreaux as my dad is back in the hospital. Go to my other blog, here, for more info. Anyway, here is a snap of my progress:

IMG_2570

I have also spent a bit of time on The Gardeners, but I will share that on the weekend in the WIPocalypse #2 August update.

This weekend is a holiday weekend in the US ~ Labor Day! I plan to work on my SAL with Joy (aka Lana). I really need to get some good progress on this piece since I would like my dad to enjoy it a little before he passes. Every moment with him is so precious now.

Comments

Jules your sampler is coming along so beautifully! Blue is my favorite so loved your sampler more because of it!
Greetings,

Manuela said…
Hi Jules,

your sampler is so beautiful.

Best wishes Manuela
Lana said…
Great progress! ::hugs:: I will keep you in prayer and think of you and your dad with every stitch I put into "Coming Home" this weekend!
Marcy said…
Beautiful stitching! I'm very sorry to hear about your dad. I will keep you two in my prayers.
Mii Stitch said…
Beautiful sampler!
I've just discovered your blog but I'm really really sorry to hear about your dad. Treasure the good memories, Mii x.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway