December WIPocalypse and another finish

I have been in a great mood lately and I think it’s reflected in my stitching. Anyway, here is my WIP update for the month:

IMG_2873The Gardeners

As you can see, I haven’t spent much time on anything this month.

And I decided to make another something special to take on my trip in little more than a week. I started this piece last night and finished it (minus the frame) a little while ago.

PC296908

Smile

Margaret G. Kohl

Stitched on Antique White 28ct Monaco

Floss: DMC 904, Weeks Dye Works Garnet

The Cross Stitcher (Feb 2010)

Comments

Heather said…
What a cute little finish. Well done.
P.J. said…
That looks like a lot to me. Very nice. Happy New Year!
Nicola said…
Smile is so beautiful. I love the words.

Happy New Year dear friend. I wish the New year brings you lots of happiness and joy. May God shower his abundant blessings upon you all year round.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway