December WIPocalypse and another finish

I have been in a great mood lately and I think it’s reflected in my stitching. Anyway, here is my WIP update for the month:

IMG_2873The Gardeners

As you can see, I haven’t spent much time on anything this month.

And I decided to make another something special to take on my trip in little more than a week. I started this piece last night and finished it (minus the frame) a little while ago.

PC296908

Smile

Margaret G. Kohl

Stitched on Antique White 28ct Monaco

Floss: DMC 904, Weeks Dye Works Garnet

The Cross Stitcher (Feb 2010)

Comments

Heather said…
What a cute little finish. Well done.
P.J. said…
That looks like a lot to me. Very nice. Happy New Year!
Nicola said…
Smile is so beautiful. I love the words.

Happy New Year dear friend. I wish the New year brings you lots of happiness and joy. May God shower his abundant blessings upon you all year round.

Popular posts from this blog

It's My Turn!!!

Holi-versary Giveaway!

The Itsy Bitsy Spider…