Focus on God

Lately it seems whatever can go wrong will. Well, we all have experienced this feeling in our lives at one point or another.

My finances suck!

My a/c unit in my room has been leaking into my room (the front is/was lower than the back). I hope the temp fix I gave it helps.

I've been moody, angry, bitter, frustrated...

So, in the wee hours of the morning I closed my eyes and said "From this moment forward I will focus on God".

I pray that God will help me keep the focus on Him, because I need Him more than ever.
 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sorry to hear about everything going wrong for you Jules.
Sending you {{hugs}} from England and hoping everything sorts itself out for you. x
Jules said…
Thanks Meggie! I know it will. Just have to keep focus on God...He's gotten me through a lot worse.

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway