Joyful Frustration

OK, you may be wondering what the title means. That's alright! I am too, lol. Seriously though, I have been frustrated to the point of near exhaustion, yet have somehow remained joyful at the same time. I can't explain it. Maybe it's God working His way through me. I'm finding myself laughing a little more lately and that's a good thing. It sure beats the alternative. I still have moments, but I am learning how to deal with them and move on.

I have so many dreams, so many things I would love to do. I've had quite a few setbacks through the recent
10 years that I often wonder if any of my dreams will come to fruition. I know God has a purpose for me. Yes, I get rather impatient waiting on Him. But all I can do is wait. He is in control. He is in more control now than He was even as few as 2 years ago.

I've missed a couple of days in my reading of Proverbs, yet somehow I find that's alright. It's reflecting on what I have already read. It's picking up other little projects I have set aside for one reason or another. It's finding my own happiness in the world and grabbing hold as tight as I can.

Everything else will fall into place when it's supposed to.

I will post an update on Monday of my WIP (Ink Circles' Cirque des Carreaux) and maybe another one later tonight on Proverbs.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway