Religious Movies

There are 2 movies (out, or coming out) that I want to see in the theater this year. Yes, they are religious themed as the title of this post indicates.

The first one that is already out is

I am especially excited about this one because Roma Downey is in it and her husband produced or directed it. The same team that brought us "The Bible" series last year!


And the other comes out later this month


I am so excited to see 2 religious themed movies out in time for the Easter holiday!


 

Comments

Son of God was awesome.
Stitching Noni said…
Looking forward to seeing Noah. One of my all-time fav movies is "King of Kings" with Jeffery Hunter. I watch it every year at Easter :o)

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway