It's Not Fair!

That's what I want to yell to God! It's just not fair.

Ok, this past week I spent in Kissimmee / Lake Buena Vista / Orlando for our annual training. Each spring the State sends us to a location within the state to give us refresher training on our jobs / duties. It was a pleasant week and I had a great time with colleagues from the central Florida area. Our hotel was in Lake Buena Vista; Downtown Disney area to be exact. My first impression of the room was "I could live here". It was great!

Here are some pics I took during the week:

Now, why do I say "It's not fair" at the beginning of this post. Because I am really working on myself and my relationship with God. I am trying to live right. But I keep finding myself wanting someone I simply will never have a chance with. One of my very best friends, someone I have known for more than 20 years. I love this man dearly and he knows it. God knows how I feel. God knows how he feels. The only thing I can say is it's obviously not what God wants. But I still say...

It's not fair!



Comments

cucki said…
Sending you love and hugs x
stitchersanon said…
You say God knows how he feels but do you? Have you asked him; the man that is, not God.
xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Holi-versary Giveaway!

It's My Turn!!!

Memorial Day~~~Giveaway